This special magnesium glycinate supplement helps with a good night’s rest*
As a health practitioner, you understand the importance of a good night’s sleep. But helping your clients enjoy this can be a challenge…
Good Night Maggie’s special chelated magnesium bisglycinate can help your clients gently drift off each night – without morning grogginess.* Only refreshed and ready to go!
One capsule taken in the evening will begin to wind the day down while helping to fulfill the body’s requirements for magnesium. Contains absolutely no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or common allergens.
- Gives you the most highly concentrated magnesium oxide in chelated form as magnesium bisglycinate chelate – easier to digest and absorb.
- Is 8.8 times more absorbable than plain magnesium oxide alone.
- Supports restful sleep.*
- After a restful sleep, your body will feel energized, thanks to magnesium’s critical role in activating ATP, the stored form of energy in cells.
- Encapsulated in vegetarian capsules.
- Free of common allergens, including milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soy, it decreases your chances of an allergic reaction that would interfere with a restful slumber.*
- Gives you 100 mg magnesium per capsule.
- For a morning pep and additional magnesium supplementation, Wake Up Maggie™ makes a great companion to Goodnight Maggie™.
Magnesium for sleep and more*. . .
Magnesium is perhaps one of the best nutrients for helping your body get quality sleep.* And when it’s paired with the amino acid, glycine, the snooze-power gets even better!* This is because the magnesium and glycine in Good Night Maggie™ are nutrients that support relaxation and sleep.
And best of all – because all they do is support your body’s natural sleep mechanism – you’ll wake up the next morning feeling refreshed.* Not groggy or foggy-headed.
On a related note, clinical research has shown magnesium can help keep legs from twitching and cramping during sleep.
Even more, magnesium is a mineral that is crucial to the body’s functions. Yet doctors and health experts, such as Dr. Danine Fruge, Associate Medical Director at the Pritikin Longevity Center in Miami, Florida as quoted in CNN.com, say many people in the U.S. aren’t eating enough magnesium-rich foods.* (Magnesium, an invisible deficiency that could be harming your health, Zahra Barnes, January 3, 2015)
Magnesium is involved in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, according to Dr. Fruge.* It supports the bones, muscles, skin and teeth, hormones and heart.* It’s often a key ingredient in laxatives.*
Here’s how the body can use Good Night Maggie™ so easily
Many supplements contain magnesium oxide, since it’s one of the most concentrated forms of magnesium. For every 500 mg of magnesium oxide you take in, close to 300 mg of the supplement is magnesium.
That’s a lot of magnesium in every pill!
However, there’s a downside to magnesium oxide . . . it’s difficult to absorb. Even though you get a high concentration of the mineral magnesium, you’ll likely end up excreting most of it.
You don’t have to worry about that with Good Night Maggie™.
Why? Good Night Maggie™ gives you magnesium oxide chelated with the amino acid glycine to give you chelated magnesium bisglycinate. This special chelated form of magnesium:
- Gives you the most concentrated form of magnesium in an easy-to-absorb form.
- Buffers the pH in your intestines, allowing for more magnesium to be absorbed via the passive pathway of magnesium absorption.*
- Reduces the hydration shell that usually surrounds elemental magnesium. This not only helps with absorption, but seems to help limit magnesium’s potential laxative effect.*
- Allows some of the magnesium to be absorbed via the amino acid active pathway, thus providing two ways for your body to make use of magnesium.
Here are two more important benefits . . .
- It saves your body having to attach amino acids to the magnesium for active absorption because they’re already chelated onto the magnesium.
- The glycine occupies active receptors on the magnesium, interfering with phytate and other nutrients that can attach to magnesium and inhibit absorption.
Good Night Maggie™ goes the extra step to make sure you can easily absorb and use this critical mineral.* We provide the amino acid carrier complex so your body doesn’t have to do this work to make it.
And here’s the extra bonus . . .
Not only does the amino acid glycine that is used to chelate with magnesium improve absorption, but it has its own benefits.
Glycine seems to help you sleep more deeply and feel more alert throughout the day.
How’s that for a dynamic duo?
When you take Good Night Maggie’s chelated magnesium bisglycinate, you get a powerful combination for sleeping better at night and feeling energized and awake during the day!
If you’re looking for a simple, natural and healthy way to support restful sleep, look no further.*
For best results, we recommend pairing Good Night Maggie™ with our daytime magnesium supplement, Wake Up Maggie™. Take one in the morning and one in the evening for a total of five different forms of magnesium. Plus you supply the body throughout the day, the optimum way to manage magnesium levels.
Adults: Take one capsule in the evening, or as directed by your practitioner.
Sensitive individuals: Take one capsule (or a portion of the capsule) before bed, always with food.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
Ready to see Good Night Maggie™ help your clients rediscover dreamland?
If you’re a retailer, here’s more information on where to buy Good Night Maggie™.
You can also apply for a wholesale account today (retailers and practitioners alike)!
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|