These formulations with PP-IV gluten enzymes can help give your clients an extra safety net, plus support for thorough, comfy digestion with a real food diet
Helping your clients develop a comfortable diet when they’re struggling with gluten sensitivity can be a challenge. The newly identified DPP-IV enzymes, or gluten enzymes, can help.
Organic 3 supplements also have special enzymes for digesting fats, dairy and protein. Learn more about GutZyme® and GutZyme® HCl – two unique formulas to support real food eating…
Same great product as GutZyme® Assist – new name! Provides a full spectrum of digestive enzymes for complete and comfortable digestion of vegetables, carbs, sugars, proteins, fats and dairy. Includes DPP-IV gluten enzymes.
Same great product as GutZyme® Restore – new name! Combines hydrochloric acid (HCl) with a carefully developed mix of digestive enzymes, including lipase for fats and proteases. Also includes DPP-IV gluten enzymes.
While few experts consider gluten enzymes a license to dig into bread or pasta without a worry, they help moderate the risk of gluten exposure that your clients deal with every day.* That’s why we included them in our Organic 3 enzyme formulations.
But we didn’t stop there when it came to digestive comfort and support – particularly when it comes to eating real foods, Paleo or following a GAPS diet. All of our enzymes are free of additives and common allergens. All of them contain protease complexes in addition to the DPP-IV enzymes. We also include lipase, which is extremely helpful for a diet rich in healthy fats.
Plus they’ve been designed so you can carefully calibrate the right digestive enzymes for your clients’ needs:
- If your clients need some extra help getting the stomach working well along with the rest of the digestive tract, start with GutZyme® HCl with hydrochloric acid.*
- If hydrochloric acid is not a concern, simply use GutZyme®, which also has more digestive enzyme power for vegetable starch and fiber.*
- Or you can recommend the two together, shifting the mix from meal to meal if need be.
- For many of our customers, a good digestive enzyme supplement has been the final piece of the puzzle that helped them make the health gains they were working toward.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.