Get daily zinc in food form with this 100% pure powder – more than 60 oysters in each bottle!
Oysters are the highest natural source of zinc — 10 times higher in fact, than the next richest source, red meat. As you may already know, advising your clients to take synthetic zinc in an isolated form can be dangerous, as too much is as bad as too little; and other elements like copper can become depleted if zinc is taken on its own.
Organic 3 Oyster Zinc™
- 100% pure oyster powder, made from only the extracted meat of theoyster with no shell included.
- True food source of zinc with no additives or fillers.
- Nutrients from more than 60 concentrated oysters in each bottle – the most potent oyster extract available!*
- Also contains 19 amino acids including taurine, 59 trace minerals, 12 vitamins, plus omega 3 DHA and EPA.
- Bound in peptides, amino acids and organic nutrients, making it very bioavailable.
- Co-factors include manganese, copper and selenium in the right balance and form for easy absorption.
Our oysters are grown in pristine Atlantic waters along Ireland’s lush coastline and produced using a proprietary artisan process to preserve bioactivity. This ensures an extremely high quality, pure Oyster Zinc™ extract.
All of the trace elements are present in significant yet sensible concentrations, so they work in harmony as nature intended. On the same note, none of the nutrients in our Oyster Zinc™ are present in concentrations that could upset the body’s natural mineral and nutrient balance.
Zinc health benefits
Zinc is an important mineral that plays a vital role in protein synthesis and helps regulate cell production.* It’s mostly found in the strongest muscles of the body, and it’s especially concentrated in the white and red blood cells, retina, skin, liver, kidneys, bones and pancreas. The semen and prostate gland in men also contain significant amounts of zinc.
In the human body, there are more than 300 different enzymes that require zinc to function normally.
Yet zinc deficiency is common in the U.S. It occurs when people don’t eat enough foods that contain zinc or have problems absorbing – and using – zinc from foods due to digestive issues or poor gut health, like leaky gut syndrome.
Those most at risk for zinc deficiency include:
- Anyone following a plant-based diet that doesn’t include meat or dairy products.
- People who have severe stomach-acid issues and chronic digestive problems like leaky gut syndrome.
- Women taking the birth control pill or who are on hormone replacement drugs.
Zinc helps support the immune and digestive systems, blood sugar levels, a healthy metabolism and the skin (people with eczema often use zinc). Also, it is helpful in terms of pregnancy, stress control, hair care, common colds and eye care.*
- Adults: Up to 4 capsules daily, with food, fresh juice or a smoothie. Enjoy with Acerola Puree and fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Sensitive Individuals: Adults: 1 capsule, once daily. May increase dose over time if needed.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Ready for your clients to try Oyster Zinc™?
If you’re a retailer, here’s more information on where to buy Oyster Zinc™.
You can also apply for a wholesale account today (practitioners and retailers alike)!
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|